Home Décor Outlets growth and success are based upon our roots of innovative business principles that have made us one of the fastest growing home furnishing companies in the country. We are on the move again and currently seeking an exceptional Warehouse Associate to join our team.
Our immediate opening is for the associate who can comply with all corporate policies while providing excellent and courteous service to our customers. The ideal candidate would have the ability to meet company objectives in the areas of performance, safety and quality.
The Warehouse Associate may be responsible for operating material handling equipment for the purpose of shipping, receiving, and picking. Activities may include but are not limited to: loading or unloading, moving, staging, replenishing, and stacking product. This individual is also responsible for counting and inspecting product, and notifying leadership when there are damages or discrepancies. These Associates are accountable for the safe and efficient operation of all equipment and will be expected to perform all duties as assigned.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficiently and accurately load orders according to picking ticket
- Efficiently and accurately locate and place products in the appropriate storage areas
- Use the appropriate documentation to ensure that all products and orders are received, handled, and shipped correctly
- Verify that products and/or orders meet quality standards, and report any damages or discrepancies
- Stack, package, shrink wrap, and label products as defined by Standard Operating Procedures
- Execute all safety protocols and accomplish all job tasks in a safe manner
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Must possess outstanding customer service skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- Weekend work required
Do you want to begin your career as part of an amazing team and work in a fast paced enjoyable work environment? If so we invite you to take the next step and let us hear from you!
Home Décor Outlets is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a full time position