If you are a person who is proud of your professionalism, integrity, and the desire to get ahead in your career, we want the opportunity to get to know you!
Top 10 Benefits of being an HDO Associate:
- Ability to earn between $30,000 to $65,000 annually
- Contest Trips to the Caribbean (All-Inclusive) and bring your spouse
- Other Contest Prizes including: Cash, Gift Cards, Furniture, and more!
- 25% Employee Discount
- Payroll Cards for Associates who do not have a Checking/Savings Account
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Secondary Health Insurance Options
- Recruitment Bonus Program
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Ability to Improve People’s Lives
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- The Basics: Initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify and qualify customer needs, present, and sell appropriate solutions to meet their needs.
Everyone who responds is guaranteed an interview with an HDO Hiring Manager. Make sure to bring your resume with you to the interview!! Good luck and we look forward to meeting you.
This is a variable position