Hawk Volkswagen of Joliet is looking to add to their team!
If your currently seeking a part-time position that is fun and challenging come be a part of our team. As a Cashier you will be first point of contact to receive and disburse money within the dealership,
answer the switchboard, and take care of customers.
- Greeting customers at the cashier window, answering customers' questions and providing information on procedures or policies.
- Computing and recording transaction totals.
- Counting money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change, as well as reconciling the cash drawer at the end of the shift.
- Establishing or identifying prices of parts or service and tabulating bills using calculators, cash registers, or computers.
- Issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Compiling and maintaining non-monetary reports and records.
- Issuing gas slips to porters or salesman to fill up gas in their vehicle for test drives.
- Keeping track of Dealer Plates to make sure they are not lost/stolen.
- Very light receptionist work.
- Cashier/Customer Service experience required
- Dealership experience preferred, but not required.
- ADP or CDK dealer experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Experience in operating a cash register required
- Computer proficiency
- Customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position