Golf Mill Ford is currently accepting applications for an experienced License and Title Clerk.
The right candidate must be focused, dependable, self - motivated and have excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic.
- Prepares tax and title documents
- Process title and vehicle registration for IL and out of the states customers
- Process tax refunds/payments to customers and the state on ST556X forms
- Apply for duplicates titles
- Responsible for solving title problems
- Checks for accuracy in paperwork and ensure all information is correct
- Manage license and title schedule
- Call bank for lien releases
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills
- Must be Microsoft Excel proficient
- Ability to multi -task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Start Times
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
DEALERSHIP ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. ONLY THOSE RESUMES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
EEOC employer. Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including background check, drug screening.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position