Hawk Auto is growing and we need Full time Parts Department employees who will work to complete our team in our newly added location; Hawk Nissan of St. Charles!
Essential duties of role:
- Scanning parts to receive, stock in an orderly, organized manner, straighten and organize
- Lifting parts and boxes up to 60 lbs
- Delivering parts to Downers Grove warehouse
- Clean, sweep and dust shelves
- Move inventory as directed
- Computer knowledge is a plus
- Must be a hard worker willing to work in a fast-paced environment and follow directions.
- Standing, walking, and sitting are regularly required.
- Stooping and squatting may be requirements of this position.
- Lifting of light, moderate, to heavy and initial pushing/pulling parts are required frequently. Reaching below, at, and above shoulder level is required occasionally.
- Ordinary conversational talking and hearing are required constantly.
Hawk Auto is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. We offer competitive pay plans designed to take care of top performers. We are a group of fast paced technologically advanced dealerships. If you are looking for a long term home and a great opportunity then apply today!
EEOC employer. Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screening, background screening and MVR check
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Hawk Auto