If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
Hawk Ford is seeking for outgoing & positive individuals that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
Schedule varies and it may include Saturdays.
- Communicate with customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist service customer as they arrive
- Scan the vin of the car and direct customer to an advisor
- May perform additional tasks to help the flow of the service drive as needed
- Outgoing with a friendly personality
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the workday
- Professional personal appearance
- Good driving record
18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position