Hawk Chevrolet is looking for a Part-time Bilingual Service Greeter to join our team. Candidates must have superior customer service skills, excellent bilingual communication skills, and the ability to stay motivated and productive in a fast paced environment. This bi-lingual position is mostly for the scheduling of service appointments for our customers.
- Conduct business in a variety of traditional and non-traditional methods, such as email, telephone, in-person appointments, and others.
- Answer incoming sales calls with the objective of setting up an appointment
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by answering questions and listening
- Set and confirm appointments, follow up for each shown or missed appointment
- Maintain accurate and update website, specials, current incentives, etc.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Fluent in Spanish in both written and oral formats
- Excellent phone and follow through skills
- Ability to maintain a positive, can-do attitude, and professional appearance
- Part-time hours require the candidate to work Monday thru Thursday 3 p.m. -7 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. (These hours are flexible)
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position