Hawk Chevrolet of Bridgeview is looking to add to their team. If you have Automotive Sales or Sales experience we offer competitive pay plans, weekly pay and full benefits package!
The Automotive Sales Associate is directly responsible for selling new and used vehicles and leasing services to businesses and individuals at auto dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Experience with VIN solutions preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Weekly Salary plus Commission and Monthly Bonus!
- Health Insurance
- 401K with employer contribution
- Life Insurance provided by employer
- Paid Vacation
- Company provided training and education
- The best automotive products in the industry!
- Paid Training available
Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including background check, drug screening and MVR check. We are an equal opportunity employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position