Hawk Chevrolet/Cadillac of Joliet is looking for talented and outgoing individuals for our BDC/ Internet Sales department.
BDC/Internet Sales Representatives will be responsible for handling internet leads, as well as confirming sales appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls). BDC Representatives will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers and ensuring complete satisfaction in ownership, as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging customer sources.
- Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email or in person)
- Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, and answer questions on available stock and product performance
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Keep website up-to-date with vehicle specifications and availability
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles
- Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and reviewing sales with dealership management
- VinSolutions CRM experience a plus
- Previous call center and/or Internet sales
- Requires strong communication skills in order to work most effectively with customers
- Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills and excellent organizational skills to help keep track of all sales leads and to keep the website data up-to-date
- Excellent follow through and follow up skills
- Bilingual a plus!
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Paid time off after 1 year
- Great work environment
- Room for advancement
- Hourly + Commission pay
Must be at least 19 years of age with a valid driver’s license and a high school diploma/GED. All applicants considered for the position must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position