Hawk Ford of St. Charles is looking for a part time employee to add to our team!!! If you currently seeking a position that is fun and challenging come be a part of our team.
As a Cashier/General Office Clerk you will receive and disburse money within the dealership. The position involves use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment. The cashier will process credit or debit card transactions and validates checks. The applicant will assist with phone calls and follow up paperwork in the Fleet Department.
- Greeting customers at the cashier window, answering customers' questions and providing information on procedures or policies.
- Computing and recording transaction totals.
- Counting money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change, as well as reconciling the cash drawer at the end of the shift.
- Establishing or identifying prices of parts or service and tabulating bills using calculators, cash registers, or computers.
- Issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Compiling and maintaining non-monetary reports and records.
- Answering phones and receptionist work
- Assisting Fleet Department with clerical work
- Filing, scanning and other light office duties when needed
- Cashier experience preferred.
- Dealership experience preferred, but not required..
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Experience in operating a cash register
- Computer proficiency
- Customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Weekly pay
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position