HAWK AUTO GROUP is coming to town and looking for an experienced Accounting/Office Manager for its new Volkswagen location!
The Office Manager is directly responsible for general overseeing of the day to day functions within the accounting office and management of the accounting office staff.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the general ledger structure and financial reporting.
- Reconciliation of schedules
- Keep Controller informed of any key issues relating to the financial activities of the dealership.
- Prepare Month end, quarterly and year end documents/ reconciliations to adhere to best accounting practices in preparation for yearly tax returns.
- Provide accounting support to management team/departments.
- Respond to inquiries from the Controller on financial results.
- Ensure best accounting practices and procedures are adhered to.
- Excellent analytical ability
- Communicates with staff and outside support team effectively
- Dealership Accounting experience 3+ years required
- Management experience 3+ years required
- 401K Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Life Insurance provided by Employer
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
If you have Dealership Accounting and Management experience, you may be the candidate we are looking for. We offer competitive pay plans and full benefits package!
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Hawk Auto