HAWK AUTO GROUP is coming to town and currently seeking a customer focused Garage Attendant/Lot Porters for its new Volkswagen location!
If you are looking for a progressive leader in the automotive industry, this is the place to be.
Join our team and work with some of the best.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Moving, fueling, cleaning, washing, and detailing of New and Used vehicles.
- Driving courtesy shuttles, occasional parts pick up or delivery
- Positive, friendly interaction with customers
- Miscellaneous duties from management
- 18 years or older
- Clean driving record
- Submit to a pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self motivated
- Working inside/outside in all weather conditions
- Must work Saturdays
The following qualifications are a plus:
- Strong listening & communication skills
- Commitment to customer service
- Be very detail oriented
- A high level of professionalism and courteousness
- A desire to be in the automotive industry
Hawk Auto is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. We offer competitive pay plans designed to take care of top performers. We are a group of fast paced technologically advanced dealerships.
Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screening, background check and MVR check. We are an equal opportunity employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Hawk Auto