HAWK AUTO GROUP is coming to town and currently seeking a customer focused experienced Parts Counter Person for its new Volkswagen location.
Essential duties for Parts Counter Help:
- Control inventory of assorted bulk items (coolant, trans-fluid, windshield washer solvent, oil filters, etc.)
- Pull and fill automotive part orders from stock
- Provide high level service to internal and external customers
- Keep front and rear counter areas clean and uncluttered
- Participate in all training programs that are made available
- Keep current on new products and product updates
- Maintain professional appearance and adhere to company dress code
- Warehouse experience is a plus, but willing to train the right individuals.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to follow directions and procedures.
- Must be able to lift 60 lb boxes.
- Full Benefits Package
- Hourly rate plus commission
- Monthly Bonus
- Life Insurance provided by employer
- 401k with employer contribution
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
EEOC employer. Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screening, background screening and MVR check
Visit Careers at Hawk Auto