Aston Martin of Glenview is looking for great product specialist talent, if this is you apply today!
Paid training is available for candidates who want to be part of the team.....
This location will be specializing in Luxury Imports only such as Aston Martin, Lotus and Karma vehicles.
Role and Responsibilities of Automotive Product Specialist:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and building relationships.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles (including test drives).
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Attend all product meetings.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Call and/or visit prospective customers to stimulate interest in establishing or expanding vehicle purchase and/or leasing programs.
- Keep current and educated on all Manufacturers’ Programs for new and used vehicle departments, including financing programs.
- Keep abreast of new products, incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous retail experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Experience with VIN solutions is a plus
This position is full-time and eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision benefits including 401k options, Life Insurance provided by employer and paid vacation after one year of service.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position