Recruiting for an IT Support Technician who has the background and knowledge to step into this position with little training! Someone that is flexible and enjoys a comfortable work environment.
· Manages information technology and service-related operations for the organization.
· Ensures that all jobs are completed on time, within budget, and to specifications.
· Ensures that physical inventory levels are monitored and replenished as needed.
· Responsible for designing and implementing improved process or operational policies. Recommends changes to products or services to fulfill business needs.
· Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of complicated tasks, works independently and with others.
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Reports to top management.
· Work in various locations and has working knowledge of all their computer systems; PC setups, technical recommendations, and desktop troubleshooting. Including printers, ADP install computer maintenance, and replacement. Setup new users in Active Directory, create exchange email accounts and maintain distribution groups
· Setup and use Trend Micro Anti-Virus console, create printer queues
· Outlook 2010, 2013
· Remotely trouble shoot PC problems using a mix of remote desktop app and Dameware averaging 7-15 tickets a day
· Contact vendors to troubleshoot problems
· Teach end users how to connect remotely to network and how basic car dealership software works
· Handle all Dealership website account creations for end users
· Troubleshoot all desktop and laptop computers for the company across 4 stores and provides customer service to outside vendors in relation to communicating with our network
· Provide face to face end user support if complications cannot be solved over the phone
· Build new PC’s to latest specifications including service drive technician laptops; includes installs of Windows 7 and 8.
· Office domain controller and DHCP experience, maintained file server and user shares
· Provide advice on how the IT Department should proceed in technology matters and provide hands on assistance with outsourced network engineers
· On call availability
· Manage Virtual Servers
· Work with all departments to streamline onboarding process and provide training tools
· Work with ADP to install printer Q’s and troubleshoot account issues in ADP CRM Travel to assist at other dealership locations within 6 mile radius
· 1-3 year experience in IT or related field
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
· Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
· Dameware remote use for ticket trouble shooting
· Active Directory Exchange server management
· Server 2008
· Symantec Backup Exec 2012Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP extensive knowledge
· Outlook 2010, 2013
· Desktop Support (PC) via phone support, remote support and face to face consultation
· Flexible schedule with on call availability
· Troubleshoot VPN
· Trouble shoot EMC Virtual Environment
· Trouble shoot laptops with franchise web-sites
· VMware Sphere Client
· Cisco/HP Switches
Hawk Auto is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. We offer competitive pay plans designed to take care of top performers. We are a group of fast paced technologically advanced dealerships. If you are looking for a long term home and a great opportunity then apply today!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position