Golf Mill Ford is looking for an entry-level, Spanish speaking, and motivated BDC Agent(s) to join our team. Candidates must have superior customer service skills, excellent bi-lingual communication skills, and be able to stay motivated and productive in a fast paced environment.
- Conduct business in a variety of traditional and non-traditional methods, such as email, telephone, in-person appointments, and others
- Answer incoming sales calls with the objective of setting up an appointment
- Monitor and contact internet leads from our website, dealer, manufacturer, and third party sites
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by answering questions and listening
- Set and confirm appointments, follow up for each shown or missed appointment
- Maintain accurate and update website, specials, current incentives, etc.
- Must be able to speak and read Spanish fluently
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent phone and follow through skills
- An understanding of manufacturer's specifications
- Ability to maintain a positive, can-do attitude
- Professional appearance and communications skills
This position is a full-time benefit eligible opportunity with a bonus pay plan.
This is a full time position