Hawk Chevrolet is looking for a high performing producer with a proven track record in Auto Finance. The ideal candidate will have Auto Finance experience, have strong closing and communication skills, and have high attention to detail.
Summary: Generate revenue by selling financing options and finance related product to new and used car customers.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Interview customers prior to finance presentation to assess customer needs
- Review customer credit profiles for financing worthiness and work with underwriters to maximize opportunities for approvals.
- Present a menu of financing products available to the customer including priority service plans, extended warranties, GAP insurance, and Tire & Wheel.
- Finalize (close) the sale by properly disclosing all aspects of the car purchase including monthly payments, finance charges, and interest rates.
- Prepare finance documentation in compliance with all State and Federal laws and company guidelines
- Work with Sales Manager to maximize profitability
- Funding deals in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by effectively communicating finance options
- Previous Auto finance and Insurance experience required
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills required as well as proficient computer skills.
This is a management position
This is a full time position