Hawk Auto is growing and is looking for an Experienced Automotive Biller to work at our Corporate office in Westmont!
Ideal candidates will have experience as an Automotive Biller experience.
Duties and Responsibilities::
- Ensure correct flow of documents from the Finance department to business office.
- Review vehicle deals for accuracy and missing documents
- Check/maintain inventory schedule
- Handle customer pay-offs
- Verify all documents are signed and properly completed
- Reconcile schedules.
- Process paperwork on a timely basis.
- Post new and used deals to accounting books.
- Close and post deals from F&I
- Submit/Claim rebates
- Cash receipts
- Dealer trades
- Billing New and Used Vehicle deals
- Contract packaging and draft submission
- Additional support as needed
- Post accounting entries related to all vehicle sales and wholesale transactions
- Maintain accurate record-keeping of vehicle inventory, including new car information, wholesale purchase and sale information
- Automotive billing experience
- Automotive License and Title experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills
- An awesome attitude with impeccable interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
This is a Full-time position eligible for benefits which are listed below;
- Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Life insurance paid by employer
- 401k Retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
EEOC employer. Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment
This is a full time position