Hawk Auto Group is currently seeking a customer focused experienced Parts Counter Person for its new Volkswagen location!
Essential duties for Parts Counter Help:
- Control inventory of assorted bulk items (coolant, trans-fluid, windshield washer solvent, oil filters, etc.)
- Pull and fill automotive part orders from stock
- Provide high level service to internal and external customers
- Keep front and rear counter areas clean and uncluttered
- Participate in all training programs that are made available
- Keep current on new products and product updates
- Maintain professional appearance and adhere to company dress code
- Warehouse experience is a plus, but willing to train the right individuals.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to follow directions and procedures.
- Must be able to lift 60 lb boxes.
Our commitment to you:
- Full Benefits Package
- Hourly rate plus commission
- Monthly Bonus
- Life Insurance provided by employer
- 401k with employer contribution
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
Hawk Auto Group is proud to be an automotive leader in our communities. We offer competitive pay plans designed to take care of top performers. We are a group of fast paced technologically advanced dealerships. If you are looking for a long term home and a great opportunity apply with us today!
EEOC employer. Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screening, background screening and MVR check
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Hawk Auto