Hawk Auto is growing and is looking for an Experienced Automotive Accounting Assistance!
Ideal candidates will have experience as an Automotive Biller and L&T Clerk.
Duties and Responsibilities::
- Ensure correct flow of documents from the finance department to business office.
- Review vehicle deals for accuracy and missing documents
- Check/maintain inventory schedule
- Handle customer pay-offs
- Verify all documents are signed and properly completed
- Reconcile schedules.
- Process paperwork on a timely basis.
- Post new and used deals to accounting books.
- Close and post deals from F&I
- Submit/Claim rebates
- Cash receipts
- Dealer trades
- Billing new and used vehicle deals
- Contract packaging and draft submission
- Additional support as needed
- Post accounting entries related to all vehicle sales and wholesale transactions
- Maintain accurate record-keeping of vehicle inventory, including new car information, wholesale purchase and sale information
- Automotive billing preferred
- Automotive License and Title preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills
- An awesome attitude with impeccable interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
This is a full-time position eligible for benefits which are listed below:
- Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Life insurance paid by employer
- 401k Retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
EEOC employer. Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Hawk Auto