Hawk Auto Group is seeking a customer focused experienced Parts Counter Person for its Hawk Nissan of St. Charles location!Essential duties for Parts Counter:
- Control inventory of assorted bulk items (coolant, trans-fluid, windshield washer solvent, oil filters, etc.)
- Pull and fill automotive part orders from stock
- Provide high level service to internal and external customers
- Keep front and rear counter areas clean and uncluttered
- Participate in all training programs that are made available
- Keep current on new products and product updates
- Maintain professional appearance and adhere to company dress code
- Warehouse experience is a plus, but willing to train the right individuals.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to follow directions and procedures.
- Must be able to lift 60 lb boxes.
Our commitment to you:
- Full benefits package
- Monthly bonus
- Life insurance provided by employer
- 401k with employer contribution
- A professional and respectful work environment
EEOC employer. Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screening, background screening and MVR check
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Hawk Auto