Golf Mill Chevrolet is coming to town and currently seeking a customer focused Garage Attendant / Lot Porters for its new location!
Full-time and part-time available!
If you are looking for a progressive leader in the automotive industry, this is the place to be. Join our team and work with some of the best!
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Moving, fueling, cleaning, washing, and detailing of New and Used vehicles.
- Driving courtesy shuttles, occasional parts pick up or delivery
- Positive, friendly interaction with customers
- Miscellaneous duties from management
- 18 years or older
- Clean driving record
- Submit to a pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self motivated
- Working inside/outside in all weather conditions
The following qualifications are a plus:
- Strong listening & communication skills
- Commitment to customer service
- Be very detail oriented
- A high level of professionalism and courteousness
- A desire to be in the automotive industry
We offer competitive pay plans designed to take care of top performers. We are a group of fast paced technologically advanced dealerships.
Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screening, background check and MVR check. We are an equal opportunity employer.
This is a non-management position
Visit Careers at Hawk Auto