Golf Mill Ford is increasing and has an immediate opening for a Quick Lane Technician!
Are you looking for a fast past work environment? Are you looking for a place to call home? Are looking to further, or start your automotive career? If you answer yes to any of these questions, please apply today!
As an Automotive Quick Lane Automotive Technician (Lube Tech), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- 1 year of previous lube tech experience OR recent auto tech graduate.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment, and tools.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
This position is a full-time Local 701 Union position which comes with Union benefits, Paid vacations, 401K, and more. If you are interested in starting your Automotive Technician career with a top notch Service dealership than apply today!
Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screening, background screening and MVR check. We are an equal opportunity employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position