Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep is looking for a Parts Manager. Our parts and service departments are very busy and need a detail oriented, proactive parts manager. If you have any parts management experience, we would love to add you to our management team!
- Manage and oversee a profitable and efficient parts department
- Train and manage staff
- Establish pricing to generate profits and maintain high CSI
- Review sales, costs, and inventory monthly
- Maintain stock levels that enable our service department to complete their work without delay
- Maintain a clean and organized department
- Management or leadership experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to analyze sales, oversee inventory, and minimize expenses
- Ability to manage staff in the parts department while evaluating their expenses
- Preferably CDJ and CDK experience
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive pay with month end bonus opportunities!
EEOC employer. Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including background check, drug screening.
This is a management position
This is a full time position