Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep is looking for an entry-level, outgoing and motivated BDC Agent(s) to join our team! Candidates must have superior customer service skills, and be able to stay focused and be productive in a fast paced environment.
- Conduct business in a variety of traditional and non-traditional methods, such as email, telephone, in-person appointments, and others
- Answer incoming sales calls with the objective of setting up an appointment
- Monitor and contact internet leads from our website, dealer, manufacturer, and third party sites
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by answering questions and listening
- Set and confirm appointments, follow up for each shown or missed appointment
- Maintain accurate and update website, specials, current incentives, etc.
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent phone and follow through skills
- Ability to maintain a positive, can-do attitude
- Professional appearance and communications skills
- Fluent in Polish is preferred
Our commitment to you:
- Full Benefits Package
- Weekly pay
- Monthly Bonus
- Life Insurance provided by employer
- 401k with employer contribution
- High Customer Satisfaction for Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today’s Customers
If you are looking for a long term home and a great opportunity apply with us today!
Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including background check and drug screening . We are an equal opportunity employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position