Full-Time Lube Technician
Golf Mill Ford is growing and looking for an IMMEDIATE HIRE. We are part of the local 701 Mechanics Union and we offer competitive pay starting at $15.00 per hour.
Now is the time to begin your Automotive Technician Career!
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards.
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) perform regular scheduled maintenance on all makes and model.
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Basic maintenance including but not limited to: Tire rotations and Tire replacement, Brake Inspection, Fluid top off, Lubrication services, Batteries, Light bulbs, etc.
As an Automotive Quick Lane Automotive Technician (Lube Tech), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- 1 year of previous lube tech experience OR recent auto tech graduate is preferred.
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, vehicle lifts.
- A working knowledge of automotive vehicles.
- Must be willing to conduct background check and drug screen
If you are interested in starting your Automotive Technician career with a top notch service dealership than apply today!
Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screening, background screening and MVR check. We are an equal opportunity employer.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position