Hawk Auto is looking for a Human Resources Specialist with ADP WFN payroll module experience to support our Human Resources Director at our Hawk Auto locations. The HR Specialist will provide support to our HR Director in functional areas such as recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development and training.
HR Specialist Responsibilities
- Processes pre-employment forms, new hire forms, employment changes, benefit information, enrollments, terminations, and coordinates with Director on employee relations issues.
- Coordinates and tracks pre-employment screenings (drug, background, skills tests, etc.)
- Maintains company personnel files
- Assists with providing orientation and training to new hires
- Completes onboarding documentation with new employees
- Coordinates Employee relations investigations with HR Director
- Completes all steps of the hiring process and enters data into the ADP WorkForce Now for payroll/benefit processing.
- Coordinates with Management any employee changes or issues.
- Coordinates Termination process with Management and HR Director.
This position reports directly to the Human Resources Director and General Manager of location. This is a full-time opportunity with Benefit options.
HR Specialist Requirements
- Must be comfortable working as an Employer Representative and coordinating with an HR team under the leadership of Human Resource Director.
- Direct Human Resource Experience of 2+ years required
- Associates Degree or higher preferred.
- Automotive Experience is preferred
- Experience using ADP Workforce preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of laws, rules, and regulations regarding human resources
Hawk Auto Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401k Plan
- Paid Vacation
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position