Hawk Ford is looking for a a motivated entry-level candidate for their Part-time Customer Service Representative to join our team. Candidates must have superior customer service skills, excellent communication skills, and be able to stay motivated and productive in a fast paced environment.
- Conduct business in a variety of traditional and non-traditional methods, such as email, telephone, in-person appointments, and others
- Answer incoming Service calls with the objective of setting up an appointment
- Work with service Service Advisor's for vehicle redelivery after repairs
- Track and update Customer Viewpoint surveys
- Keep waiting customers updated on progress of repairs
- Set and confirm appointments, follow up for each shown or missed appointment
- Talk with customers at pick up, to verify customer was kept informed about repairs and if any questions work with Service Advisor's to get them answers.
- Explain surveys to customers as to how important they are and how they will receive them
- Schedule appointments for new customers from sales department for after-sales items
- Part-time position that requires schedule flexibility
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent phone and follow through skills
- Ability to maintain a positive, can-do attitude
- Professional appearance and communications skills
Bi-lingual is a PLUS!!!!
This is a part time position