Golf Mill Ford is looking for a FT General Office person to add to our team. If your currently seeking a position that is fun and challenging, come be a part of our team.
The General Office position involves the use of electronic scanners, fax/scanners, cash registers, or related equipment, light cashiering and reception duties.
- Providing back up for the Cashier which includes greeting customers at the cashier window, answering customers' questions via phone.
- Computing and recording transaction totals.
- Counting money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change, as well as reconciling the cash drawer at the end of the shift.
- Establishing or identifying prices of parts or service and tabulating bills using calculators, cash registers, or computers.
- Issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Compiling and maintaining non-monetary reports and records
- Issuing gas slips to porters or salesman to fill up gas in their vehicle for test drives.
- Keeping track of Dealer Plates to make sure they are not lost/stolen.
- Scanning documents, filing, faxing
- Light receptionist work.
- Dealership experience preferred, but not required.
- ADP or CDK dealer experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Experience in operating office equipment
- Computer proficiency
- Customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position