Hawk Chevrolet is looking to add to their BDC team! If you have customer service, phone and/or automotive dealership experience, you may be the candidate we are looking for.
Weekly pay, plus commissions!
The BDC Representative is directly responsible for developing relationships with customers and potential customers while effectively communicating via email and phone. Will be committed to providing exceptional customer service and working well in a fast paced environment.
Duties will include:
- Scheduling appointments
- Follow up calls to our current customers
- Development of satisfied new customers
- Portfolio Management
- Assisting with the scheduling of loaner vehicles
- Hourly pay plus shown appointment and sold commission w/ possible spiffs
Must be available to work days, evenings, and holidays. Saturdays are required, no Sundays.
Shifts are usually as follows: 8:30am - 5pm or 1pm-9pm Monday-Friday, and 8:30am-5pm or 11am-7pm on Saturdays.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate in person, by email and phone
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must possess basic computer skills in order to use a variety of electronic systems to access customer-related data, satisfy training requirements and use job-specific applications and customer retention management tools
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Professional appearance
- High level of energy and desire to learn and grow in a team orientated atmosphere
- Spanish speaker a plus
- Previous Customer/phone experience a plus
- Previous BDC experience NOT necessary
We offer the following employee benefits, with applicable waiting period:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Complimentary 15k Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
Must be at least 19 years of age with a valid driver’s license and a high school diploma/GED. All applicants considered for the position must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
This is a full time position