Aston Martin of Glenview is looking for great Sales talent with luxury auto experience,
if this is you apply today!
This location will be specializing in Luxury Imports only such as Aston Martin, and Lotus vehicles.
Role and Responsibilities of Automotive Sales Associate:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and building relationships.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles (including test drives).
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Attend all sales meetings.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Call and/or visit prospective customers to stimulate interest in establishing or expanding vehicle purchase and/or leasing programs.
- Keep current and educated on all Manufacturers’ Programs for new and used vehicle departments, including financing programs.
- Keep abreast of new products, incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
- Know and understand the principles of trade equity and trade value, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
Automotive Sales Associate Requirements:
- Experience in Luxury Auto Sales is required
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with VIN solutions a plus
This position is full-time and eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision benefits including 401k options and paid vacation after one year of service.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position