Hawk Ford is looking for an experienced, professional, and motivated BDC Agents to join our team. Candidates must have superior customer service skills, excellent communication skills, and be able to stay motivated and productive in a fast paced environment.
- Conduct business in a variety of traditional and non-traditional methods, such as email, telephone, in-person appointments, and others
- Answer incoming sales calls with the objective of setting up an appointment
- Monitor and contact internet leads from our website, dealer, manufacturer, and third party sites
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by answering questions and listening
- Set and confirm appointments, follow up for each shown or missed appointment
- Maintain accurate and update website, specials, current incentives, etc.
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent phone and follow through skills
- An understanding of manufacturer's specifications
- Ability to maintain a positive, can-do attitude
- Professional appearance and communications skills
Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including background check, drug screening and MVR check. We are an equal opportunity employer.
This is a part time position