Hawk Fordof Oak Lawn is currently seeking a customer focused experienced Service Advisor.
Service ASM Responsibilities:
- Schedule repair appointments
- Greet customers in service lanes
- Generate appraisals and estimates
- Write repair orders and follow up with the customer
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions by providing excellent customer service.
Service ASM Requirements
- Strong listening & communication skills
- Commitment to customer service satisfaction
- Be very detail oriented
- Experience in a leadership role or Service ASM preferred.
- Previous success in resolving customer service issues
- A high level of professionalism and courteousness
- A desire to be in the automotive industry
- Sales experience
- Knowledge of vehicle repairs and warranty work is a plus
Bi-lingual is a PLUS!!!!
Our commitment to you:
- Full Benefits Package
- Hourly rate plus commission
- Monthly Bonus
- Life Insurance provided by employer
- 401k with employer contribution
- High Customer Satisfaction for Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Opportunities for Advancement - We Promote From Within!
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today’s Customers
Hawk Auto Group is proud to be an automotive leader in our communities.
We offer competitive pay plans designed to take care of top performers. We are a group of fast paced technologically advanced dealerships. If you are looking for a long term home and a great opportunity apply with us today!
Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including background check, drug screening and MVR check. We are an equal opportunity employer.
This is a full time position