Hawk Auto is growing and looking for technicians for newly added Hawk Nissan location!
Positions are open for multiple classifications. You can apply for journeyman technician, semi skilled technician, apprentice and lube rack technician positions. Candidates are expected to perform routine maintenance jobs and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. Automotive Technicians in our service departments can expect a clean, safe, and state-of-the-art environment to work in. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused!
We also like to work with candidates who have experience in import products.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Experience as an automotive technician is preferred
- Valid Journeyman Card is a plus
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications is preferred
- Experience with import products is a plus
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position