Hawk Auto is growing and we need Full time Parts Department employees who will work to complete our team in our newly added location; Hawk Nissan of St. Charles!
Essential duties of role:
- Scanning parts to receive, stock in an orderly, organized manner, straighten and organize
- Lifting parts and boxes up to 60 lbs
- Delivering parts to Downers Grove warehouse
- Clean, sweep and dust shelves
- Move inventory as directed
- Computer knowledge is a plus
- Must be a hard worker willing to work in a fast-paced environment and follow directions.
- Standing, walking, and sitting are regularly required.
- Stooping and squatting may be requirements of this position.
- Lifting of light, moderate, to heavy and initial pushing/pulling parts are required frequently. Reaching below, at, and above shoulder level is required occasionally.
- Ordinary conversational talking and hearing are required constantly.
**This is a overnight shift: 12:00am- 8:30am**
Hawk Auto is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. We offer competitive pay plans designed to take care of top performers. We are a group of fast paced technologically advanced dealerships. If you are looking for a long term home and a great opportunity then apply today!
EEOC employer. Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screening, background screening and MVR check
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Hawk Auto