DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all resort streets and public access routes are free of hazards.
- Ensure that the Havasu Landing Resort is presentable and inviting at all times, and that it adheres to both management and customer standards.
- Ensure trash/debris is picked up from common areas and streets on a daily basis.
- Empty common area trash containers as needed.
- Inspect irrigation system regularly to ensure it is working properly, and provide repairs as necessary.
- Provide legible written reports
- Perform minor construction and repair of structural woodwork.
- Perform all duties with safety as priority.
- Repair or replace plumbing, fixtures, washers, seals, etc.
- Install window shades or coverings, security locks, etc.
- Proficient skills in operating various hand tools, power equipment.
- Responsible for performing scheduled maintenance and repairs as necessary.
- Provide any and all other services as assigned by management.
- Must be age 18 or older and have a current driver’s license.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Minimum 1 year of working in the trades preferred.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, and grasping.
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination is required
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 50 lbs. regularly.
- Ability to withstand dust, pollens and gas fumes on a regular basis.
- Must have the ability to work outside in extreme heat and/or cold temperatures for a full 8-hour day.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs