We're looking for an Human Resources generalist to join our growing team of experienced consultants. If you have wide-ranging HR experience with a solid track record, and you are looking for a challenging position which offers work life balance, we have a great opportunity for you. Our best consultants are smart and have a client-centric perspective with broad, yet deep HR generalist experience. Our clients appreciate the fact that our consultants listen and use solid HR competence to address complex issues. Our consultants are comfortable with a wide range of HR issues, and can quickly switch gears to conduct audits, coach managers, address performance issues, conduct investigations, recruit, write job descriptions, draft policies and handbooks and to interpret and apply wage and hour laws. We do not take a “cookie cutter” approach to HR. If you want flexibility and love the fact that no two days are ever the same, we’d love to hear from you.
The HR Manager is a Human Resources consulting firm located in the San Francisco Bay area, with clients located in various parts of California and with national and international presence. We help organizations solve HR issues and work primarily by referral. We create custom solutions to HR challenges based on who our clients are and what's important to them.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Five years of progressively responsible experience in exempt or management positions in the human resources discipline.
- Strong computing skills/aptitude (Office, HRIS/Payroll systems) is required.
- Strong active listening skills and the ability to create HR solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Broad range of HR knowledge and experience
- A four year degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or the equivalent.
We are located in Central San Rafael, in offices close to many amenities including convenient parking, and within walking distance to public transportation. This position offers the opportunity to work from home with weekly visits to our office and periodic visits to client locations.
To learn more about our services, please go to www.thehrmanager.com.
This is a part time position