We're looking for a seasoned Human Resources Generalist with solid hospitality experience to join our growing team of experienced consultants. This is a full-time position (30 to 40 hours) with benefits. If you have wide-ranging HR experience with a solid track record and are looking for a challenging position, we have a great opportunity for you. Our best consultants are smart and have a client-centric perspective with broad yet deep HR generalist experience. Our clients appreciate the fact that our consultants listen and use solid HR competence to address complex issues that fit our client's industry and organizational philosophies. Our consultants are comfortable with COVID issues and can quickly switch gears to conduct audits, coach managers, address performance issues, recruit, write job descriptions, draft policies and handbooks, and interpret and apply wage and hour laws. We do not take a “cookie cutter” approach to HR. If you want flexibility and love the fact that no two days are ever the same, we’d love to hear from you.
We are a human resources consulting firm located in the San Francisco Bay Area with clients located in various parts of California, and with a national and international presence. We help organizations solve HR issues and work primarily by referral. We create custom solutions to HR challenges based on who our clients are and what's important to them.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ten years of progressively responsible experience in exempt or management positions in the human resources discipline
- Strong computing skills/aptitude (Office, HRIS/Payroll systems) is required, as we use technology to communicate and bring efficiency to our service delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; outstanding writing skills are a must for this job.
- A four year degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or the equivalent
- Recent HR experience with California based companies
Our offices are located in Central San Rafael. This position is a hybrid position.
To learn more about our services, please go to www.thehrmanager.com
This is a full time position