Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for making security rounds to ensure that clients are not violating policy and/or using while in the shelter
- Responsible for bed checks and rounds
- Ensures that locker reports are completed per process
- Ensures that chores are being done by chore workers and if they are not, finding a replacement worker.
- Responsible for A/D outreach for clients struggling with addiction
- Responsible for recording RA encounters for each client in VESTA, which includes noting information about the interaction for the case manager’s review.
- Provide residents with toiletries and emotional support during their stay here
- Maintain policy adherence
- Administer NARCAN when necessary
- Administer first aid when necessary
- Oversee meals by ensuring that clients are getting meals, that order is kept during meal time, and that clean-up is completed.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Shelter House