EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED
- Perform crisis and substance abuse counseling per community mental health standards.
- Assist in maintaining a therapeutic environment at the Crisis Treatment Center.
- Develop an after-care plan for the individual returning to the community.
- Provided feedback to the treatment team including physicians on behalf of the individual.
- Maintain timely documentation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication and computer skills for inputting clinical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication with clients, staff, and community providers
- Time management and organizational skills
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and SAMA certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- Master's in social work, psychology or related field with ability to obtain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing
- Requires full licensure as LPHA
- Experience in case management Preferred
- Experience in Crisis Services Preferred
Hours: As Needed
Salary: $25.00 Per Hour
Location: Crisis Treatment Center
301 Londonderry, Waco TX
Department: Crisis Treatment Center
This is a prn position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs