EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Provides supervision of case managers providing School Based Mental Health services.
- Assists Program Director in oversight of SBMH program by tracking billing, monitoring documentation and caseload management reports
- Collects and provides data and reports relevant to SBMH services and program
- Provides skills training and case management as needed to support SBMH program
- Manages Crises as needed.
- Participates as a team member in conferences designed for the diagnosis and treatment of clients.
- Acts as liaison between Klaras Center for Families, school administration, staff and personnel and other relevant partners in the provision of school based services.
- Increases knowledge of supervision/leadership, psychotherapeutic, social work concepts by attendance at work related outside conferences and seminars whenever possible.
- Performs related work as required.
- Supervisor over 10-12 employees
Knowledge of emotional problems and treatment approaches. Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients and colleagues. Good work habits and organizational skills. Familiarity with computer operation. Strong clinical skills and ability to lead, guide and teach others.
Education and Experience
- 1 year case management experience Required
- 1 year in a supervisory experience Preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work or related field. Required
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM with other as needed
Salary: $37,000 Annual
Location: 1105 Jefferson Ave. Waco, TX
Department: Klaras Center for Families
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs