The caseworker for Adult Mental Health works to assist mental health consumers in successfully completing goals. This person will assess client needs, link clients with community resources, provide skills training and psychosocial rehab, and perform other case management duties.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication and basic computer knowledge for inputting clinical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication with consumers, staff, and community providers
- Time management required to meet service goals
- Local travel to consumer homes, hospitals, jail and other community settings
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods
- Ability to be CPR and SAMA certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required. 30% local travel and 5% regional travel.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in social work, psychology or related field with ability to obtain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing
- 2 year of case management or IDD experience preferred
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM with other as needed
Salary: $28,840-$34,896 DOQ
Location: Hill County Regional Office 130 N. Covington, Hillsboro, TX
Department: Regional Office
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs