The Medication Coordination Technician works with insurance companies, pharmacies, consumers and their families to fulfill the medication needs of our clients. This person will assist in refilling, receiving, and distributing prescriptions, as well as preparing all necessary documentation and other duties related to medication support.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication for clinical documentation
- Effective verbal communication and telephone skills
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn MD Cares, CABS, and E-Scripts
- Must display excellent organizational skills and time management
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, keyboarding for prolonged periods and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and SAMA certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years experience working with psychotropic medications preferred
- Two years’ work experience related to prior authorization and/or patient assistance process and must have knowledge of prescription terminology.
Hours: 8AM-5PM M-F
Salary: $11.2981 hourly/$23,500 annually ($25,500/$12.2596 for CPhT)
Location: 110 S 12TH ST
Key words: certified pharmacy technician
Department: Main Center
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs