As Case Manager provides evaluation, consultation and intervention with youth and families in Hill and Bosque County and surrounding areas. Also participates in conducting psychosocial programming with this population as part of a clinical team.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Works with youth and their families in mental health, home or office settings.
- Provides case management and some skills training with children and families.
- Makes assessment and psychosocial evaluations and recommendations.
- Refers families of clients to appropriate social welfare and health agencies to obtain assistance.
- Performs Related Work as Required.
Abilities, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication and basic computer knowledge for treatment planning and inputting clinical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal relations with consumers, staff, and community providers
- Time management and organization required to meet service goals
- Local travel (40%) and regional travel (10%) to consumer homes and other community settings, jail, and parole/probation offices. Mileage reimbursement is provided when the use of one’s personal care is used.
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, lifting up to 30 lbs., and keyboarding for prolonged periods
- Ability to be CPR and SAMA certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
- Bachelor's or Master's in social work, psychology or related field with ability to obtain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing
- 1 year of case management experience Preferred
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM with other as needed
Salary: Annual $28,840 - $34,896
Location: Hill and Bosque County, TX
Department: Klaras Center for Families
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs