Supervisor II (L) is responsible for administrative and clinical supervision of staff and interns. Including verification and review of documentation and completion of all necessary reports per state or other contract entities. Responsible for hiring, directing, and meeting needs of staff while ensuring the budget is not exceeded. Responsible for employee evaluations and resolving disciplinary issues.
Examples of Work Performed
- Responsible for program compliance with all applicable community standards and contract requirements.
- Completes data updates in CMBHS as needed as well as agency EHR system.
- Provides support to employees and interns including clinical guidance, caseload management, review of documentation and other report documents.
- Provide information to accounting as requested.
- Participant in quality improvement and quality assurance activities.
- Prepare for audits, participate in UM meetings, and other agency meetings as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Must possess a working knowledge of recovery, substance use interventions, co-occurring
- treatment practices, motivational interviewing techniques, recovery plan development, and diagnostic abilities.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with local and state stakeholders, develop relationships in the community, and maintain relationships with the judicial system in place.
- Excellent written communication and computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal communication plus supervisory skills
- Time management required to meet service goals
- Approximately 10% regional travel and 65% local travel
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
- Individual must be a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor by the state of Texas with a Master’s Degree in social service field from an accredited university Required
- Individual must have 5 years of experience in the substance abuse field. Required
- An individual licensed as a mental health professional able to independently diagnosis individuals with mental health disorders, and/or co-occurring substance abuse disorders Preferred
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience Required
- Master's degree in social work, psychology or related field with ability to maintain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing Required
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Salary: $43,000-$48,00 Annually DOQ
Location: 2220 Austin Ave, Waco TX
Department: COPSD & Substance Abuse Program
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs