Under the direction and supervision of the Program Director, provides services to individuals with primary substance use or Co-Occurring Psychiatric Substance Use Disorders. Provide individual and group services based on needs identified in assessment tools and included in treatment plan. Provides SUD screenings, assessments, intake and admissions. Complete all paperwork with in time frames set forth by contract and agency, and reporting requirements for funding sources including grant funding, state funding, or other possible funding sources.
Works under moderate supervision of the Program Director with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment in carrying out details of the work.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Participate in treatment team and planning
- Provide individual and group sessions for individuals with substance use
- Coordinates referrals to community resources
- Prepares progress notes and other required documentation.
- Provide case management as needed
- Works closely with Veterans, families, veterans systems, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Knowledge of substance use disorders and addiction education.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management and organization skills required to meet service goals.
- Ability to communicate with consumers, staff, and community providers.
- Local travel 15% of the time with 15% regional travel
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's in social work, psychology or related field
- 1 year of case management experience preferred
- Licensed LCDC required
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM or as needed
Salary: $40,000 Annually
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
10 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings)
**Certain Requirements Needed**
Location: 2010 LaSalle Ave. Ste A Waco TX
Department: Veterans One Stop
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs