The Triage caseworker at the Crisis Treatment Center works in a caring and competent manner to assist individuals experiencing a behavioral health crisis. This person will provide clinical assessments and interventions as well as perform complex clerical support work related to the documentation of clinical services provided.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written communication and basic computer skills for inputting clinical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication with clients, staff, and other agencies
- Time management and organization required to meet goals
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, keyboarding for prolonged periods, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license and liability insurance
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in social work, psychology or related field with ability to obtain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing
- 1 years of case management experience preferred
Hours: As Needed
Salary: $20.00 Hourly
Location: Crisis Treatment Center
301 Londonderry, Waco
Department: Crisis Treatment Center
This is a non-management position
This is a prn position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs