Project Director provides comprehensive oversight and management of all aspects of the CCBHC Expansion Grant, Linchpin of Care initiative. Responsible for assuring development, implementation and completion of all grant objectives, collection of all grant related data, and reporting of metrics.
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Utilizes clinical knowledge and expertise to ensure that program services are consistent with the grant’s clinical objectives
- Responsible for all reporting to SAMHSA and other partners
- Serves as liaison to Texas Institute for Excellence in Mental Health (TIEMH) and other relevant grant related providers and partners
- Works closely with all Linchpin of Care initiative staff to ensure effective operation.
- Monitors and records local and other non-federal matching for grant purposes.
- Prepares and submits reports and coordinates with agency financial staff.
- Liaises with the community to further Linchpin of Care and CCBHC objectives
- Performs Related Work as Required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Knowledge of clinical interventions and processes as they pertain to CCBHC integrated care philosophy. Experience in program development and implementation, monitoring, and program management.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with staff and colleagues. Good work habits and strong organizational skills.
- Familiarity with computer software and operations.
- Must possess a strong interest in furthering CCBHC-related values and care coordination principles.
- Excellent written communication and computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal communication plus supervisory skills
- Time management required to meet service goals
- Approximately 20% local travel
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree/Licensed in social work, psychology or related field with ability to maintain Qualified Mental Health Professional credentialing required
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Salary: $60,000 annually
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
10 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings)
**Certain Requirements Needed**
Location: Klaras Center for Families
1105 Jefferson Ave. Waco, TX
Department: Klaras Center for Families
This is a management position
This is a full time position