As a Transporter, position is responsible for coordinating with Case Managers and Supervisors regarding the transportation needs of Klaras Center for Families clients in McLennan County and surrounding areas. Provide transportation to children and adolescents for CCBHC-related programming, utilizing Center vehicles, offering transport to counseling, psychiatric, medical, probation, and other CCBHC wellness appointments.. As needed, transportation will be provided to regional in-patient psychiatric hospitals as well. Time not spent transporting will be utilized to provide assistance to Administrative Support staff (e.g., filing, organizing).
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
- Works with Case Managers and Supervisors in coordinating transportation services.
- Provides transportation for clients and/or clients and their families.
- Provides transportation to Psychiatric Hospitals as needed.
- Assistance to Administrative Support Staff.
- Performs Related Work as Required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent written communication and computer keyboarding for inputting clinical documentation
- Excellent verbal communication with consumers, staff, and community providers
- Time management required to meet service goals
- Travel to consumer homes, school, and other community settings about 50% of time
- Lift up to 15 lbs.
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, and keyboarding for prolonged periods
- Ability to be CPR and PMAB certified
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience transporting individuals Preferred
- Valid Driver's License and proof of Liability Insurance Required
Hours: Mon-Fri 8A-5P
Salary: $24,000 Annual
Location: Waco, Hillsboro and Bosque County, TX
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
10 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings) **Certain Requirement Needed**
Department: Klaras Center for Families
This is a full time position