The administrative professional will be responsible for performing complex administrative and/or technical program assistance work including direct client contact unique to particular function within the agency. Work involves the application of knowledge and independent judgment in the implementation, application and monitoring of complex rules and standards and the assurance of compliance with them. Provide coordination of front desk; complete financial assessments and verify insurance; provide exceptional customer services; Complete all program support tasks assigned: make copies, develop spreadsheets, forms and other documentation, monitor program data and chart completion, produce mail outs, and assist with preparation of training and other activities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication with clients, employees, and external agencies
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and fax/scan/copy
- Conducts initial Financial Assessments for consumers seeking services and enters into Center's Financial Assessment software. Ensures phone numbers and addresses are updated in the CABS system and FA database.
- Prepares vouchers and purchase orders for supplies, for case workers, etc.
- Develops, coordinates, and maintain record keeping system.
- Must display excellent organizational skills and time management
- 10% local travel
- Stooping, bending, sitting, standing, keyboarding for prolonged periods and lifting 30 pounds
- Ability to be PMAB and CPR certified
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and ability export reports to excel
- Valid driver's license, liability insurance, and reliable transportation required
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of administrative and clerical experience is required
Hours: 8AM-5PM M-F
Salary: $31,200 annually/$15.00 hourly
Location: 2010 LaSalle Ave Waco TX
Heart of Texas Region MHMR strives to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Employer paid Health Insurance
Employer paid Dental Insurance
Employer paid Life Insurance
Payroll Direct Deposit
12 paid Holidays per year
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Excellent 401-K Retirement Plan (Center will contribute 12% of employee earnings)
**Certain Requirements Needed**
Department: Behavioral Justice Center
This is a full time position